Wednesday 18 April 2012

Two new cards




Hi all

Hope your all okay. The weather here has been really weird all week. Yesterday we had hale stones and the shower lasted ages. It came down really hard and fast very odd. No rain today but I think we had some in the night. Mum and Dad live in Hull and they've had rain all day today it was driving them mad. Mum's been trying to go for a small walk each day after her hip operation so she couldn't go today.

I've added a couple more cards I've made along with my faithful assistant Hannah who is never to far away from me (bless her) even now she's layed on the lounge floor near me. Paul's on a late shift and is not back while about 11 pm. He's back at work today after doing his M.T. driving stint covering for the lads who are getting tanker driver training in case of the strike.

Hugs
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment