Wednesday 4 April 2012




Hi

I completely forgot to add these to my blog. This was my Mum's Mother's Day card and present. The card was an idea I saw on Create and Craft which was demonstrated by Roy from Dimension Stamps. It's an 8 x 8 card which has the backing paper which is new from Do Crafts it's a Fabric paper and the back is sticky, it's very clever and good. I used some wadding which I stuck on a separate piece of card which I distressed then added the wadding and the fabric paper on top. I then used Dimension Stamps Alphabet Stamp set and coloured them in with pro markers and cut them out. I used Sheena Douglas's new cd rom for both the heart hanger and the card. I used a doillie for behind it and some flowers, hat pins and ribbons for the rest of it. Hope you like them. Mum did.

Hugs
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment