Thursday 5 April 2012

DDS #102 New Stash




Hi all

I'm so excited at the moment. This is my first Design Team and my first Challenge for Digi Doodle Shop Challenge Blog . So this is my first post as part of the very talented design teams. I'm on Team Karen's team. Please check out the other members fantastic blogs.

This weeks challenge is to create "using a new statsh"

which is good for me as it's all new to me. The image I have chosen is Spring Time Bunnies . I thought it was so cute and would do as an Easter card, Birthday card or even an Hello card. Also the backing paper is new as it was a free gift in Simply Homemade Magazine, and the other strip of paper is from a new cd rom I've got. I've also coloured the image in with some new Flexmarkers I got at the weekend.



While I remember Digi Doodle Shop are having a sale so please check out the fab products.



So please join in in my first Challenge and I'll look forward to seeing your cards.

Hugs
Jenny x



10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card jenny ...beautifully coloured and a great design
    happy easyer
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your coloring, and your paper is fabulous. So happy to have you on the team!

    xx Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and wonderful background! Glad to be sharing design duties at Digi Doodle Shop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring and layout sweetie. Welcome to the team.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card hun. Your coloring is awesome.

    xx
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! such a beautiful card!

    have a happy Easter from your new teammate (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card hun I also purchased this stamp as I though they were so cute haven't got round to making anything up with it yet lol

    Hugs Mandy your new teamie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and gorgeous coloring!
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenny, Gorgeous card and lovely colouring. Sorry it's taken me so long to visit.
    Lorraine x (you're new teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent easter card Jenny and I love those bunnies too. Beautiful colours and design. Welcome to the team. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete