Monday 23 April 2012

DDS #104 April Showers

Hi all

Well it's Team's Karen's turn for the Challenge this week for Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge Blog which is "April Showers".  So I hope you like my card, the images I've used are Country Pond and 1800 Vintage Dress.  I coloured my images in with Promarkers and I did two images of Country Pond.  I added the Vintage Dress ontop of the image then I coloured and cut out the flowers again added 3d foam pads on it then decoupaged them on top.  The backing paper is a paper from my new My Craft Studio cd rom, then added the saying and a gem to the card.  Which is very true at the moment considering we are supposed to be having a drought in our County and all it's done is rain each day.

Please have a look at the other talented Design team members blogs.

Hugs
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny! Beautiful card. So glad you are enjoying being a Digi Doodle design team member. I know what you mean about all the rain, it's a wet and windy day here near Cromer, as I am decorating at the mo, I'd be really miffed if it was a gorgeous day out there - don't think there would be much painting done. Take care, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely design. Everything fits perfectly together. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete