Tuesday 24 July 2012

Saturated Canary

Hi all

Hope your all okay and the weather is as nice for you as it is here in Norfolk, it's glorious.  Well it was Paul's birthday last week and as he's gone off to do his Games Maker job at the Olympics I decided to use that as a theme for his card.  I've used  a Saturated Canary Olympic digi stamp.  I just love her images.  I've coloured it in with my Promarkers and made the rosette.  Hope you like it.


I dropped Paul off yesterday at Downham Station, so I'm hope alone well apart from Hannah (dog) for company.  She does make me laugh she's such a character I phone my parents most days to check they are okay as I don't live near them and Mum and I have a natter.  Hannah for some reason has got into the habit of insisting of saying hello to her.  She has 4 woofs for Hello Grandma.  Then Mum asks her if she's been a good girl I hold the phone to her ear and her head goes from side to side then she replies to her as though she's having a right conversation with her and then when I say bye to them she woofs bye too bless her.

So I've got lots of time for crafting over the next couple of weeks.  I've got a few things I want to try and I'll enjoy the Olympics of course.

Hope you all have a good week.

Hugs
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Hi! this is such a lovely card,you have coloured her just gorgeous and love too your card design. Thanks for your lovely comment,hope you have lots of crafty fun.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete