Sunday 15 July 2012

Paintbox Poppets Card

Hi all

Hope your all okay and having a good weekend.  The weather today has been lovely for a change.  It's Paul's Birthday tomorrow so we got invited to his Aunty Eileen's on Saturday for dinner so it was lovely to see them and Gwen and Mick another Aunty of Paul's came to see us after dinner.  Hannah loved all the fuss and running round the yard.  Following Paul who was trying to take a photo of the owl's nesting in the old lean to barn.  Plus they wanted to see him before he goes to the Olympics as a Games Maker.

This is a Paintbox Poppets card that I've made for one of my nephew's who is cricket mad and plays for a local team so I thought this stamped image was appropriate.  I've coloured it in with my promarkers.  The papers etc are from the cd rom.


Have a good week.
Hugs
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and thank you for the comments on my blog,the twisted pearls came from hobby crafts in the flower part but you could make your own with pearls and thin wire I may have to have ago.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete