Thursday 12 July 2012

Challenge 116# - Summertime

Hi all

It's teams Karen's turn this week at Digi Doodle Best Challenges. The theme this week is Summertime. So why don't you have a look to see what the other Design Team Members have created. Here's my card, this time I've chosen the Drink of Water stamp which I love. I've coloured it in with my Promarkers and the paper and flowers are from my crafty stash. I hope you like it.





To join in our challenges you don't have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image, but if you do use one, your entry will count twice. You are allowed to enter our challenge as many times as you like, as long as you enter a new card/craft.

The winner of this challenge will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop where you will be spoilt for choice, as there are so many great images to choice from. We will also have 2 runners up who will get a badge to wear on their blogs.

So please come along and join us in this weeks challenge.

Hugs

Jenny x

8 comments:

  1. Such sweet design Jenny and I love how you've used soft colours to make this card too. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx PS Could you be a doll and remove the double sided word verification you think?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jenny, love the softness of the whole card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delicate and pretty.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi denise
    what a sweet, soft, delicate card ...i love it
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Jenny. I love your soft colouring.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the soft colros
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your soft coloring with this gentle sweet serene layout (-:

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so so so so pretty!!! I love the softness to it, and so very well put together. Nice job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete