Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wedding Anniversary

Hi all

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.  I know the weather hasn't been the best but the Jubilee celebrations have been amazing.  We really enjoyed them all.  I felt so sorry for the Prince Philip I do hope he will be okay. I thought the Queen looked lovely and felt like she really enjoyed them.  Although I'm sure she must have missed Prince Philip.

It was our 12th Wedding Anniversary on the 3rd of June.  I don't know were time goes.  We started our life here at Marham.  I met Paul on a Scout International at Camjam 1998.  I was staff and he was with his Scout Group from Marham at the time.  We found a little cottage in Denver and rented it as we couldn't move into quarters as we wasn't married at the time.  We then got married moved to Shawbury, Cranwell, Leaming and back to Marham for Paul's last tour of duty.  We leave here and Paul leaves the Air Force next year for another new chapter in our lives.  We have a lovely dog Hannah who is 12.  We lost Chumley last year he was 14 1/2 but we don't have any children.  Just got 13 nephew's and nieces to spoil with another one on the way.

So back to normal today after a nice long weekend.

Hope you all have a good week.
Hugs
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment