Saturday 23 June 2012

S.W.A.L.K. 18th Birthday Card

Hi all

Hope your having a good weekend and the weather is okay with you.  Well it's dry here for now but cold and windy.  Paul's been working today as it's been our families day today on camp.  He also went to London  yesterday to do one of his last Olympic Training Days.  He's doing both the Olympics and Para-Olympics as a Games Maker.  So I'm going be home alone for a few weeks.  Hopefully Mum and Dad will come and stay for a few days which will be nice as they've not been to Marham this time round.


Hope you like the card it's one I've done for one of my Cousin's daughters I can't believe she's 18 already don't know were time goes. I've done one of my SWALK stamps I just love those stamps, I've coloured it in with my Promarkers of course.

Have a good week.

Hugs
Jenny x

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty well done Hugs Elaine
    Wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, you've done a fabulous job
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card :)
    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete