Thursday 31 May 2012

Challenge 110# Get The Bunting Out

Hi

Time goes so quickly, it's team Karen's turn on the Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and our theme is 'Get The Bunting Out'.  It's everywhere here in the UK at the moment with the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations.  I've never used it on my cards before so I decided to go with all the street parties and get together's etc that's going on for my theme..



I've used the 'Vintage Shelf' digi stamp and coloured and cut out the tea pot and cups.  Used blue and white and red and white dots backing paper that I already had in my stash and cut a doily in half.  Used the same red paper on the bottom half of the card.  I've cut the bunting out and glued it on used hemp cord that I have for jewellery and two brads.  I've also stamped the word celebrate on the bottom.  I hope you like it.  So let's see what you can come up with  You don't have to use a Digi Doodle Shop image but you do have to use bunting on your card..  As usual the prize is a $10 gift certificate from Digi Doodle Shop.  Please check out the other Design Team Members fantastic blogs.  Thanks for joining in.

Hugs
Jenny x


8 comments:

  1. Pretty card - love how you have used the doily.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, your bunting looks great! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jenny, lovely card hun like the way you cut the doily in half to create a place for the stamps to sit and your bunting looks great.

    Hugs from your fellow teamie Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Jenny, made me think of my nana's table at tea time when I was little.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jenny, love the bunting.

    Colette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and dainty card. Love your use of the doily
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jenny good luck in the challenge Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card...and nicely colored.

    xx

    ReplyDelete