Sunday 13 May 2012

Dad's Birthday

Hi

Hope everyone's okay and having a nice weekend.  We've actually had no rain since Friday which for us is a bonus. We've not done to much this weekend, Paul had to get his hair cut so we went into Downham Market to do that and do our shopping yesterday.  Then last night we watched the Brtiains Got Talent Final which we really enjoyed.  Today Paul's watched the Grand Prix and I've been card making.  He's now trying to cut the grass.

It was my Dad's birthday on Friday, they live in Hull so I don't get to see them as much as I'd like too, especially as we've only just got a car after our car accident.  He seemed to have a nice day anyway which is a good thing.  I've done this card for him because they used  to live in Scarborough and it reminds me of that..  We all love it up there and near Whitby, but that was before I was born I think they only had my eldest two brothers then.  I could quite happily live near the sea.



Hope you all have a good week.
Hugs
Jenny xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jenny , you have a nice talent , am following Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete