Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tilda Christmas Card

Hi all

Sorry for the lack of posting, I don't know were time goes.  I've been busy making cards of course for orders and for my local craft shop which I will add on later and of course our own cards.

I've made quite a few Tilda cards so will also add those on my blog as I've now downloaded them from my camera.



I have coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir pens.  Punched the stamped circle message out and used distress inks over it.  I've also cut out two snowflake dies using my big shot.   Must confess I do love the colours I've used.

Hope your all okay and getting ready for Christmas.

Hope you like the card.  Please leave feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know what you think.  Thank you for looking.

Hugs
Jenny x

8 comments:

  1. It looks great. I just love this image and you've colored it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and nicely colored.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Jenny. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Jenny, love the soft colours
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jenny. Love the colour scheme--beautiful DP. Gorgeous snowflake diecuts.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, Jen. Tilda looks adorable with her snowman. This is one of my favorite winter stamps.
    Happy Holiday Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! I love this image you have done a wonderful job with your design.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and sweet card Jenny. Lovely eye soothing coloring :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete