Sunday 23 December 2012

Magnolia Christmas Card

Hi all

Hope your all okay and getting ready for Christmas?  I'm getting there.  We went to Hull to see my Parents and stay at my brothers house and take my families Christmas presents.  The weather on the way home yesterday was just awful.  The water on the roads and fields was just terrible.  It was a long journey.

We are going to Paul's Auntie Eileen's tomorrow and coming back the day after Boxing Day.

I made this card and coloured it in with my Spectrum Noir pens and used distress inks round the edges.  I hope you like it.



Thanks for looking.  Please leave me a message.

Hugs
Jenny x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny!
    A Merry Christmas to you.
    Your card is lovely.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Santa, pretty card, Merry Christmas to you
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Merry Christmas!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, nicely done.
    Happy Holidays
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Jenny, I love the colouring. Hope you have a great Christmas, hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and delightful Christmas card Jenny. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete