Sunday 26 August 2012

Jewellery set

Hi all

Hope your having a lovely weekend and the weather is behaving itself where you are.  We had awful weather yesterday afternoon the thunder was so loud and I don't think I've ever seen the rain quite as bad as that before.  I'm on my own this weekend well me and the dog.  Paul went back down to London on Monday to help at the Parlympic Games.  He had a whale of a time doing the Olympics, mind you it was long hours and hard work.

Mum and Dad came to see me this week which was lovely to see them as I've not seen them since December just before Xmas.  Don't know were this years gone.  It was great to spend a few days with them as they've not been to our house here since we've lived here this time round.  So I'm back  on my own now until the Games finished.  Lot's of time for crafting.

I'm having acupuncture on Wednesday for my back which I've not had before.  I'm a bit nervous but I keep getting told you can't feel the needles so we'll see if it does my back any good.

Well this is a jewellery set I've made as a 21st Birthday gift.  Thought I'd show some of my jewellery for a change.  Hope you like it.



Hope you all have a good week.

Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment.

Thank you.

Hugs
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Stunning jewellery, I'm sure they will be gratefully received!

    Glad you had a nice time with your Mum & Dad, at least now you can get some serious crafting in before Paul gets back.

    My hubby Simon had acupuncture on his back, he said it didn't hurt, but it's a weird sensation. Hope your acupuncture goes well and helps to ease your back :)

    Take care,

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete