Thursday 9 August 2012

Challenge #120 Thing with Wings

Hi all

It's team Karen's turn at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and our theme this week is Things with Wings.  The winner as usual with get a $10 gift certificate to spend at the Digi Doodle Shop,  There is two runners up and they will get a badge to wear on their blogs.  

So here's my card,  The image I've used Angel 2,  I thought I'd use a Christmas image for a change.  I've coloured it in with Promarkers.


You can't see it very well on the photo's but I have coloured with wings and her shawl.  I've used Antique White Flexmarker for her Wings and I've used Honeydew Flexmarkers on her shawl.  I've also added glitter glue to the wings and red gems to the flowers.  I've also added pearls around the neck too.  Here's a couple of close ups.




So please check all the other fantastic Design Team blogs and join in with our Challenge.

Hugs
Jenny x


10 comments:

  1. Jenny this is so pretty what a super image and card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever idea! I love how those little rhinestones add sparkle to every project.
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love all the little added extras.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. Love her pearl necklace, so gorgeous! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Jenny, I love how you've cut round her to make a shaped card too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, and very well put together. Beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card ,love the shape and how you coloures the angel
    sorry its taken so long to comment but my visitors have kept me soooo busy!!!!
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I am following your blog:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    Do you live in Oregon? That looks like the Tulip Festival behind you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous shaped card! I wouldn't have thought of angels for this, but it's just so wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Liva ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete