Thursday 6 September 2012

Challenge #124 Handmade Flowers

Hi all

Edit:-  There was a problem with orders being completed, due to the influx of traffic and large orders.  We believe we have now fixed the issues, and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.  If, however, you have any problems with your orders, please contact Judy on the contact email address on the shop immediately and she will make sure you get all of your order.   Thank you so much for your support. (from Judy).
 
Well it's Team Karen's 2nd to last Challenge at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.  It's Challenge #124 Handmamde Flowers.  As normal there is a $10 gift certificate to spend at the Digi Doodle Shop.  So here's my DT card.



The gorgeous image I've used is 1800 Vintage Dress 7.  I've coloured the image in with spectrum noir pens  which I've recently purchased and I have to say I'm really pleased with them.  I've punched two different flowers out of the same backing paper I've used then I've coloured them in with the two darker shades that I've used on the image and shaped the flowers.  I've punched a little leaf out and coloured them in then arranged them on the card.  I've also added a silver gem in the centre of the flowers.

I hope you like the card.  Please visit the other fantastic Design Team blogs on Karen's team to see  their gorgeous creations.

So come and join in with this Challenge and let us see what 'Handmade Flowers' you create.  Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Jenny xx

7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant Jenny. Fab colouring and great layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jenny - love how you have coloured this elegant image.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Jenny. Very elegant looking, and the flowers are done beautifully.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny!

    Lovely elegant card. The flowers are gorgeous.

    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous sweetie love the gorgeous image. Beautiful colours.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just Beautiful!
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love how you colored this wonderful image.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete