Wednesday 21 March 2012

New Cards




Hi

Hope your all okay and had a good weekend.

Here's a couple of other cards I've done last week. One is a Wedding card using a Tilda image and inspired by Mandy. The other card is a digi stamp for an Auntie on Paul's side of the family. Both are coloured in using Promarkers.

Mum is doing well she is home now thank goodness. She had the operation last Monday and was home by Thursday evening I was amazed. She is still in pain and has to get used to it and walking again. But for an 81 year old I think she's doing fantastic.

Laptop battery has been playing up so we had to order a new one. Don't you just love computers!!!. I have to say thank goodness my Husband knows what he's talking about. I'm okay when it's going okay but when it plays up then forget it. I learnt to type on a normal typewriter not a computer so am self computer taught.

Hope you all have a good week.

Hugs
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment