Wednesday 7 April 2010

Easter Weekend & Hospital App

Hi

A Happy Belated Easter everyone. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a busy one. On Friday we stayed local and just did a bit of shopping in Downham Market. On Saturday we went to Baytree Nursery's which I love and they have opened a new craft shop there so we had to have a look of course. We we're impressed they sell a bit of everything and they do classes which is good.

Paul has a friend who he hasn't seen for a long time so we'd been invited to see him so we went onto there next then we'd been invited to Paul's Aunties for tea and so had Paul's brother and family, it was lovely to see them and play with the kids. I can't believe how much the baby has grown he's 4 1/2 months now and smilling away he's gorgeous. So we had a lovely day.

On Sunday we went to Blickling Hall, Norwich. They had a Bead Fair there and a couple of weekends ago the National Trust had a free weekend and we went along to two halls near us on the Saturday and the Sunday they had a special offer to join were you got 2 months free and for the two of us it cost us £66.00 for the year and you can then get in any of the National Trust properties, well there is quite a few of them near us and we love looking round them and they have different events going all through the year. So I got a few things for my jewellery things. I could have gone mad. The hall was lovely and we're going back as we didn't get to see it all.

On Monday we went to Heacham to see Paul's Nan and Grandad Johnson who have a static caravan there. We went early and went to Hunstanton (which I love) and had a lovely walk along the front. So we had a lovely weekend.

Sorry for the long post seem to have lots to tell today. Yesterday I went to the Back Clinic at Kings Lynn hospital, Paul took me bless him he took the day off. It went okay he's a very nice man and you can talk to him which is good. So I told him how I'd been that I'd felt tired come middle of the afternoon and that was me not feeling like doing anything for the rest of the day and since he changed my tablets in December that I've not been sleeping as well and felt worse first thing in the morning. So he's told me to adjust my tablets and we've got a few things to try. He's put me on the waiting list for physio, were they put the needles in you (sorry forgot the name of it) and a Pain Management Group were you sit and chat and it's help you come to terms with your pain etc so it's quite good. I see him again in about 3-4 months.

Hugs

Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment