Sunday 14 March 2010

New Cards






Hi everyone

Happy Mothers Day

Hope your all having a lovely day. I live to far away to see my Mum today and unfortunatley Paul's mum died a couple of years ago to Cancer bless her. Anyway my Mum and Dad are going to one of my Brothers so at least she will be seeing one of us today. I spoke to her this morning and she loved her presents and card which is good.

These are a couple of cards I've been working on recently been a busy bee. It's a lovely day here today in Norfolk the sun is out for a change. Not that we're going out today Hubby is watching the Grand Prix rubbish lol.

Yesterday we had a lovely afternoon and went to Sir Stampalot's Demo day with Chris and Lou well done ladies your cards were stunning as usual.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment